I have a business proposal for you in my company

Please consider this a business proposal for you in your country India,and i hope you will do great at it. There is this Material (Penotrin Poette (P.P) used in my work place. I work with pharmaceutical firm in UK which is into the production of Pharmaceutical products, Animal Vaccines, Anti HIV therapy, and Anti-viral drugs and we used to buy Herbal material from Kenya in Africa but is scarce now. It was introduced to my company by an India Dr who is late some years ago. I did research and got new contact of the Local Dealer of the said Product in India and the material is very cheap compare with the price my company is currently buying. I want to introduce you to my company as the Local Dealer of (P.P). I don't want my company to deal directly with the Local Dealer that's why I need an indigenous Partner to bridge the gap so that I or rather We can make profit from each purchase.   You buy from them at the rate of 1200 dollars I think about 64,000 INR and sale to my company at the rate of 4800 Dollars/256,000 INR per packet of 50 gram. The company will send delegate to India to buy from you in cash or any means you want. Then you give me my percentage share of the profit after the supply. If you are interested in this business, revert back to get the Procedure, Terms and Conditions of the business after which I will furnish you with Local Dealer and my company details for negotiation and guide you where necessary but you must be honest with me for continuity

I will later give you the contact details of the Local Dealer but get the terms and condition comprehended to enable us proceed better. I want you to present yourself to the company, as the local dealer of the product (Penotrin Poette (P.P). I will use my position within the company to ensure that supply order is issued in your favor.  Thereafter, you will buy this product from the local dealer at the rate of (64,000 INR) I think about ($1,200 USD) per packet and supply to the company at the rate of (Rs 256,000 INR) ($4,800.00 USD) per packet. The company will send the representative to India for the purpose of pay and take delivery of the specify material,they will pay you in cash or which ever way you want the money to be paid to you. on delivery of the material to Our company delegate on arrival to India. The profit will be shared between you and I as agreed. Before we can move on to the business properly, I need your assurance on the following:

(1)That my percentage of the net profit should be given to me as agreed after supply.

(2)That you shouldn't allow the company to know that I gave you contact of the local dealer because you are to act as the local dealer to the company.

(3)That on no accord should you allow the company or its delegate to have the direct contact of the local dealer. This is in other to protect our interest in subsequent transaction, hence, this transaction would be a continuous one for us.

(4) What will you give me from the net profit as my  percentage i personally demand 30% of the Net profit we realize after each transaction.? Kindly be informed, that there is no illegal consequences in this transaction, the product is not prohibited by any law in the world. Beside, you will be dealing with a multi national company, and all its transaction must be in accordance with the law. Upon your assurance on the above mentioned, thereafter, I will inform you on how to approach the company for supply order to be issued in your favor, in this regards I request your full contact address for Official introduction and formalities as well.

I still will like to inform you that the company don't pay upfront for material but cash on confirmation of the product or Bank transfer upon your choice of payment. You will deal face to face with the company purchase delegate that will be coming to India. The company purchase delegate will come to India to take delivery and make cash payment of the material you will supply.

Regards.

Dr Ralph Herbert,

+447010088717.