Re: fltk / gl rendering problem

Il 6/16/2013 4:51 PM, marco atzeri ha scritto:

Hi,
testing a octave/fltk graphics issue, I noticed that also the
demo of fltk with GL interface has a similar issue.

On http://matzeri.altervista.org/works/fltk_gl/
I uploaded the before and after apperance of "gl_overlay" demo.

It is enough to move the window to loose the geometrical
image while the bars are correctly re-drawn.

Running Xwin with -wgl does not show such defect, but it is
terribly slow. So I assume it is not a fltk defect but of
GL or XServer.

A copy of gl_overlay from fltk-1.3.1.9857-1 build is also uploaded.

Regards
Marco

further experiment showed that the defect is present when the integrate
windows manager is used. With external window manager (fvwm, openbox,.. ) that defect does not apper.

With external window manager another defect appears, the upper
bar effect is not shown at all; while it is present on the integrated
window manager.

Regards
Marco