Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Uploads for 12 August

On Aug 14 13:33, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 14 12:53, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> > > I just checked the glib source, and it does use posix_memalign if
> > > it's available.  I was quoting a 2007 discussion when I said it was
> > > memalign that GSlice wanted to use.
> >
> > Given that, we should perhaps skip the memalign override.
>
> On second (third? fourth?) thought, I think we should do this with
> posix_memalign only.  valloc is just as obsolete as posix_memalign.

I applied the patch to allow overriding posix_memalloc only, and I'm
building snapshots right now.  For testing, this requires to rebuild
either emacs, or glib, or both, I'm not sure.  Make sure to link against
the new crt0.o/libcygwin.a and use the new Cygwin DLL for testing.

Corinna

Red Hat