ncurses-1.9.9e and cygwin32

Hi everybody
        I have recently got ncurses-1.9.9e compiled and running with
cygwin32 on a W95 pentium. I am running everything through bash in a DOS
window. I got into this trying to get "info" working. I am not an expert
with unix and even less so with ncurses. If anybody has got a terminfo
source that works properly for this config (win32?) I would appreciate a
copy, if not, can somebody point me to a clear explanation of how to create
a terminfo entry, and/or how terminal emulation is handled under W95. If
anybody has already ported "info" I would also like to hear from you.

                                TIA
                                        Tony

-