Re: Dependencies names in makefile

> Luc,
>    I have also installed the V library and compiled it under Gnuwin32.
> What I found was that if I got the *.zip file it had all upper case
> files in it (presumably an artifact of the zip program or the machine
> it was created on).  If, on the otherhand, I got the *.gz file
> (the one containing Unix and Windows stuff) then everything was in
> lower case and worked fine (except for some bugs, etc.).
> 					- David

What I did is write a little proggy that renamed all the files to lowercase
in the /v/includew/v directory and voila !

I did have to modify a few things here and there. For instance, I had to
rename the string.h file in /cygnus/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/include
to cstring.h and refer to it in v/includew/v/v_defs.h

BTW, why did cygnus choose such horrible directory names  ;-)

Thanks for replies

Luc Morin	<bytor@videotron.ca>
Electrical engineering technologist
-