STDERR

Just a thought...

I am using VIM and I was trying to make it work so that I can do
Compile-edit-compile etc...  Here is my issue;

Under bash, I can set things such that I can "make 2> errors.vim"
However under win32 console (MSDOS mode?) I can't seem to figure out a way
to capture the output from make, or GCC etc.

Has anyone actually gotten VIM to work in this way?

Bradley

-