Re: spawn.cc patch

I have joined the list too late to see the patch.  Could
someone post the patch again (or e-mail it to me, please).

Is there patched cygwin.dll on the net available?

Thanks.

	Hrabri

++
++
++  Thanks to all who posted the patch for getting #! to work generically!
++
++  Something wierd. After applying that patch, and making cygwin.dll,
++  pwd.exe no longer outputs anything but a couple of blank lines (this is
++  when running under bash). If I then simply type 'cd <ENTER>', then type
++  'pwd', it starts to work. Any ideas?
++
++  Also, if I 'strip cygwin.dll' on the new DLL I built, it is no longer a
++  valid NT executable (is the message I get). How come?
++
++  Thanks!
++  rjf
++
++  -
++  For help on using this list, send a message to
++  "gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com" with one line of text: "help".
++

-