RE: Start-up files for bash?

Len,

Depending on your configuration .bashrc is read from the HOME,
failing a HOME environment var (and proper directory) .bashrc is read
from
root.  I have not tested this with strange mounts.

bash in NT is "sorta" unix.  My best teacher for this has been comparing
bash activities on FreeBSD to my NT station.

hope this helps.

-c

-