Re: Stupid stupid question :/

>Linking applications with  --Wl,subsystem,windows is easy, but
>with the fork-exec problems, how do you spawn a child process ?
>The system command works, but it triggers the pop-up window, I assume
>there would have to be a windows version of bash built, since those
>commands are run from a shell ...

Well, actualy I´m not trying to solve those caveats.I use gnu-win32 to develop
Windows applications, and by itself its very dificult. In my humble opinion, in
the
state-of-the-art of the projet, you can develop UNIX-like programs or
WIN32 programs, but convining both...

Ismael Jurado <ismaelj@hotmail.com>

-