Re: ncurses

Hello-

I love your list but I am finding it easier to keep up via the digests.
I used to be subscribed though matthew.harttree@cplc.com and I am away
from that address for the next two or three months.  I am currently
dialing in over a very slow modem connection and would like to have the
list traffic removed.

Could you please  manually unsubscribe
matthew.harttree@cplc.com
from your list.