RE:Pedump

Here it is atached my own version of Matt Pietreck's Pedump program
modified to only produce a DEF file from a DLL.
To install just do
	gunzip -dN impdef.gz
To compile:
	gcc -c impdef.c
	gcc -o impdef impdef.o -mwindows
I think it will be usefull for the projet, but I'm not a lawer and I
don't know if this modification is legal or if Matt would like to put
this code under the GPL. If someone knows how to contact Matt, let me
know.

Ismael Jurado
ismaelj@hotmail.com

impdef.gz (WinZip File)