Re: termcap/curses

eric hilton wrote:
[...]
> Wondering if anyone happens to know what the problem may be, and also if
> there is any more functional termcaps. Another thing I changed was to
> add another entry 'dumb:' rogue seemed to want it.
[...]
> It may also be a curses incompatibility. Has a working ncurses been
> ported with cygwin.
[...]

Upcoming beta 18 which should be out in just a few more days will have
better console handling in the cygwin.dll.  A Linux termcap file is
included so you should be able to specify "linux" as your terminal
type and have more things work.

People have gotten ncurses to work with beta 17.1 and earlier so that's
an option as well.

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com