Re: Problems building b18 under win95

> There is a known problem with building the distribution under both
> Win 95 and NT -- I think for configuration reasons tcl, tk, and
> gdbtk cannot be rebuilt under NT and Win95, only cross-built under
> the Unix of your choice.  (This part of b18 is more work-in-progress
> than the rest).

What problem are you referring to?  I just took a version of Tcl I
originally compiled under NuTCRACKER, did a make clean, removed the
config.cache, and ran the configure script successfully.  I then was
able to compile Tcl7.6 and came very close to creating a dll out of it
(I was missing a lib Sergey helped me find).  I'm using b18.

Can you elaborate on the problem so it doesn't sneak up on me?

Thanks,

Bret

--
 Bret A. Schuhmacher - Software Engineer