Re: CMD, case-insensitive file-name completion

Scott Mintz wrote:

>      That's true.  The data value below is the <TAB> character.  You could
>      theoretically change it to something else.
>
>      The actual key is:
>      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor
>
>      Note the space between Command and Processor is necessary.

I am running NT 3.51 SP5 and I haven't got any completion going after
making the entry in my registry. What should I have to do apart from
typing TAB during command line entry? Should it be a binary rather than
string value?

Cheers

Don Sharp

P.S. I have logged off and logged back in.

-