Re: EXE has file junk in it

Using a hex editor I see this too. If you hex edit a file compiled with
gnuwin32 it shows files from other dir in it. This has happened on both
NT/Win95. It goes so far as getting a copy of my users an .pwd files. I
see it as a security risk an advise not compiling any file with gnuwin32
that has sensitive matter on your hd...

Gunther Ebert wrote:

> Bill Klein wrote:
> >
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I have noticed, upon examining a few of the
> > EXE files that I created using GNU Win32, that
> > they have "junk" from other unrelated text files
> > on the same hard drive (but not the same folder).
> > Has anyone seen this before, or know what is
> > causing this?
> >

> No, I have never seen this and I can't imagine how
> such things could happen. How did you realize this
> behaviour? Could you give some hints how to reproduce
> it?
>
> Gunther
> --
>
> Gunther Ebert