Ncurses1.9.9g

How to get Ncurses1.9.9g working on win95..
1. get it
2. Use the gunzip / tar with cygnus to gunzip untar it
3. configure
4. make
5. make install
6. mv /usr/local/etc/termcap /.termcap (or mv c:\usr\local\etc\termcap
to c:\.termcap

Make sure all mounts are binary ie text=binary not text!=binary or
something ;). It works.

Well except for clear does anyone know how to get clear to work. I have
my term set as linux. Clear is the thing stumping me right now...

Thanks to all those that helped me get it working an to cygnus for the
tools love em

--
Jason L. Esman aka _Jman
System Admin. Network Consultant