Making DLLs on 95 that run on NT.

I have been plagued with this problem for about a week now.  I am trying
to producing a relocatable dll that works both on windows 95 and Windows
NT using gnuwin32 on a Windows 95 machine.  I have seen many examples
through out the mailing list and it's archive.  In fact they actually work
as far as building the dll.  I can get it to run on Windows 95 as well,
but I am having trouble getting it to run on Windows NT.  NT complains of
invalid image for the dll.

Is it possible to create a dll on Windows 95 that will work on NT?  My dll
does not use cygwin.dll, instead it uses the Minimalist GNUWin32 package.
However I did get the latest cygwin.dll from Sergey's website and the gnu
tools use it to produce the executables.  I also use the dllfix utility
that I found in this mailing list.

Thanks.