Re: No readme included in b18

 The attached batch file setcygnu.bat is an example to set the necessary
variable and call bash.exe. The other file .bash_profile is needed to be put
in you home directory ( //D/MYDOCU~1/WEI/HOME in my case).

You need to adjust the property of the batch file such that it allocate
enough initial environment memory ( 768 in my case ) so that the set command
won't cause 'out of environment variable space' error.

Hope this help.

Sincerely,
Wei Ku

***************************************