make.exe question

Hi,

I just downloaded the cdk.exe. I actually only wanted to get the lastest
version of make.exe for NT and I am having some problems

1) The make is looking for a shell script. /bin/sh.    So I set SHELL=
    so now it doesn't try to execute the shell script.

2) now I get the following error
make: -c: Command not found
make: *** [test] Error 127

I have no idea what I am doing wrong. It works with an older version of
make.exe 3.67.

Thanks Andy

--

Andrew Sweeney