Redistribution of EXEs

I've made some EXEs that I'd like to install on a Windows 95 machine that
doesn't have gnu-win32 installed.

  A - What supporting files do I need to include? cygwin.dll? anything else?

  B - If I make something that I'd like to **sell** (gasp!), is it OK, or does
     this violate some sort of Prime Directive?

  C - If selling is a No-No with gnu-win32, I'd love to hear some
suggestions from
     folks on favorite C/C++ compilers for Windows. I am especially
interested in
     writing CGI programs, HTTP programs, and other Internet related
software that
     I may freely sell.

Thanks.

  Paul Elia <elia@itatlanta.com>