Re: fileutils, install -- .exe file extension

I have used the following script for installing packages with the "make
install" command.

The way this is written, if the file.exe exists in the destination then
the script will force the .exe onto the destination file.  Otherwise the
destination ends up without the .exe.

This is fine for what I am doing as I will never execute these commands
unless I am in bash.

#!/bin/sh
# file: install
# author: earnie      email: earnie@usa.net
# Install Preprocessor for the gnu-win32 "make install" command.
#
# To use:
#    mv /bin/install.exe /bin/ginstall
#   copy this file to /bin/install
#
# Note:
#   No warranty implicit or explicit is given.
#   You may copy, distribute and use as you see fit.
#   USE AT YOU OWN RISK.
#
tstr=""
while test $# -gt 0; do \