Re: More Binary Needed

 > I'm just starting to get going with gnu-win32, it certainly takes the pain
 > out of doing a bit of development work on win/95.
 >
 > I haven't been able to find a more or less binary for gnu-win32, if
 > someone has one I would appreciate hearing about it.

PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!!!!

from: http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/faq.html

Why aren't man, less, bison, etc. included in the betas?

For obvious reasons, it isn't feasible for us to maintain and provide binary distributions of every tool ported to work with the
Cygwin32 tools. Instead I think Cygnus should concentrate its efforts on the core development tools. Perhaps V or wxwin
should count? It's likely that less and a man command will get added once we get them working to our satisfaction.

Other tools that have been ported should have their changes added to the official releases so they can be compiled straight from
normal sources for that tool. In cases where that isn't possible, someone else (possibly Cygnus if that made sense) could
maintain the diffs and have them up for ftp. Maybe we could keep a list of such tools on the gnu-win32 Web site...