Re: central site for ported applciations etc.

Kevin Hughes wrote:

> Is there a central site (or mote than one) with the ports for the
> various bits of s/w (binary and source) that will now run with the gnu
> windows tool suite?
>
> Kevin

I've thought about this before.  I could set up a little automated thing where
people send an email msg with what they've ported, and it automatically gets put
up on a web page.  Then anyone can browse it for software they want.  I'm open
to suggestions, if there's much support for something like that, I'll do it.
-