No Subject

Chris Meisenzahl
10/24/97 04:28 PM

Everyone,

I have been using VC++ 4.0 and 5.0.  I would like to try these tools.  Does
anyone know where they might be available on a CD?  Maybe Walnut Creek or
something like that?

I don't have the throughput to download the CDK right now. Does anyone know
of a reseller selling the collection on a CD via mail order or anything
like that?

Any info would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Christopher Meisenzahl