Re: "Not a valid windows NT executable"

    Michael> Hello All,
When
    Michael> trying to run the same executable from Winnt CMD i get
    Michael> 'invalid windows NT executable' error, with obvious
    Michael> results.  I do remember that this kind of thing was
    Michael> discussed a little while ago.  Can some kind soul point
    Michael> me to the topic, pretty please.  As I said, I scanned the
    Michael> archive but without luck.

	     I have the answer for the second part
 Wolfgang Ocker <weo@recco.de> posted the following mail
 About two weeks ago I reported problems when running gnuwin32 compiled
 programs under NT (NT refused to start them). I've found a partial solution:
 the linker option -S causes the linker to omit the .stab and .stabstr (debug
 info) sections from the binary ... and voila, the programs run! NT seems not
 to like these sections.

 Jean-Philippe C.
-