RE: Search engine?

Hello Geoffrey,

You could have a look at :
http://www.eit.com/software/swish/
and
http://www.eit.com/software/wwwwais/

I used both together on a couple of projects in the past.  Work very well,
are easy to set up and don't need upkeep apart from periodic index
generation to include new material.  For a person of your unquestionable
expertise, a piece of cake.

PS> Thanks for the great work you guys are doing there (that includes
Sergey and all other contributors).

Cheers ...
--
Michael Czapski