Re: which libs to link

No lib has GetWindowTask,
you need to find out where
GetWindowThreadProcessId
is, and link with that.

If the macro from below isn't in the Windows32
headers, you should add it to the begriming of your
.c file.

cd .../H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib
grep -l GetWindowThreadProcessId *.a    (small L)
nm libLIBNAME.a > filename
edit filename

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997 13:14:43 +-200, you wrote:

>Hi there!

(jeffdbREMOVETHIS@netzone.com)
delete REMOVETHIS from the above to reply
         Mikey
-