Re: How to export DLL functions for Windows apps

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Gilles Depeyrot wrote:

> Is it possible to export DLL functions and call them from Windows
> applications ?
>
> If so, how to you go about doing this ?
>
> I tried but the LoadLibrary functions returns a NULL handle and
> GetLastError returns 0 which doesn't help me find what's wrong.

As per Microsoft's web site, an error value of zero specifies that the
system was out of memory, the file was corrupt, or the relocation data was
invalid.  Further digging through the web site lead me to believe that one
could emulate dlopen,sym,and close with loadlibrary, getprocaddress, and
freelibrary.

- alex

-