Re: Focus-follows-mouse on NT?

I don't have my NT machine handy.  But go to regedit, go to user keys
go to control panel go to mouse.  There is an option there that has
Active in its name.  Its value is 0.  Change it to 1.  When you next log
in, you will get a focus follows mouse w/o auto raise.

I would be really interested if anyone knows how to raise and lower (and
resequence) windows.
-