Re: pointers &arrays[]

Not being a mathemagician but keenly interested in math (regretting the
"whattamy ever gonna use this junk for?" attitude) I'm interested.  I
thought the question "What is an Array Name?" would be simple to answer.
The apparent contradiction in the language seem to point to a more complex
underlying structure, yes?

-