Do we need commercial advertisements in the gnu-win32 list?

Jason,

I joined this mailing list because of my interest in the freely
availible gnu-win32 distribution. I am personally not a bit interested
in commercial binary-only alternatives, especially not yours since I
concider it far to expensive. I do not consider this mailing list a
proper place for you to advertise about features in your products.
Remember that you are using cygnus resources for doing this. Do you have
their consent? If you have not done it already, I suggest you to set up
your own mailing list for issues related to your own products.

Thanks,

Tomas
-