Re: looking for cygnus compatible perl

I compiled the Perl package without much ado.  When the compiler
complained I either #ifdef'ed or #define'd the problems.  Be sure to
look at the configure --help and make a determination about switches.  I
did not compile the utilites just perl.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------