Re: Compiling Win32

Hi Geoffrey,

You will be interested in looking at Colin Peters' and Mumit Khan's
sites.  They have versions of GCC which handle the templates.  See the
URL list below.

>From: Geoffrey Prewett <prewett@pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu>
>Subject: Compiling Win32
>To: gnu-win32@cygnus.com
>Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 01:59:02 -0500 (EST)
>
>I've been trying out the gcc port to NT.  I was especially pleased
about the
>Win32 stuff.  Unfortunately, I need to use things like property sheets
which
>Cygnus doesn't support.  I've tried using Microsoft's headers and
libraries,
>but the headers give a bunch of errors in odd places.  The TWIN windows
>headers run through with only warnings but then give a bunch of errors
in
>the system headers (stuff like unistd.h).  Has anyone compiled Win32
stuff
>with complete API support?
>
>Thanks!
>Geoff Prewett

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)