QueXtion about X11

I've got the b18-compiled binaries for X11r6.3 as well as the free
MicroImages MI/X server sitting on my Win95 box. But wouldn't you
know it, I don't know how to get the client apps talking to the server.

I've got Dial Up Networking, and understand I need to set the DISPLAY
variable, but I'm not sure to what. And do I need to create a new DUN
connection to call my own computer? (I only intend to run the server and

apps on my own PC).

A long-winded question with a short answer?
Thanks for your help,
--Tim

-