RE: pthreads w/ cygwin32

> pthreads was the first draft of the POSIX's user level threads
> standard.  Using the POSIX threads native to NT should work, but
> how do I do this within the cgywin32 development environment?

There is no such thing as "the POSIX threads native to NT". NT threads are
different from POSIX threads (see 1003.1c-1995 as printed in 1003.1 1996
Edition). The Microsoft-provided POSIX subsystem does not support any form
of threads as supplied by them.

Jason Zions
Softway Systems Inc.
Makers of OpenNT, UNIX and more for Windows NT

-