RE: B19 and gcc include / lib paths?

> Hi,
>
> after a vanilla B19 (NT4) installation gcc does neither find its standard
> includes nor the standard libs. Setting
>
> 	GCC_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/include
>
> didn't help, the FAQ is silent on this. Anything else I could tune? (This
> has "just worked" with B18.)
Is this the case with all programs you have tried to compile or just certain ones?
I saw something like this and got no response apart from checking if I had binary mounts.(which I was)
still have the problem but not with everything. haven't time at the moment to investigate further.
let me know please if you discover any more.

Coley.
Colman Curtin                     mailto:ccurtin@trintech.ie
Senior Software Engineer
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,       http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,         Tel +353-1-2956766
Leopardstown,                       Fax +353-1-2954735
Dublin 18.