Problem with new-cygwin.dll.gz

I think that the problem is the files are somehow being downloaded as
text files; possibly some browser is not recognizing the ".gz" extension
and defaults to treating unrecognized files as if they were text? The
download works fine for me, but I have associated the .gz extension with
winzip in my browser. Right clicking on the link and choosing "save as"
to force a binary download might solve the problem some people are
having. That often solves problems I have with browser downloads.
	emil
-