B19: Win NT install problem

I have downloaded the 12 MB "total package" several times and the split
package once as well.  None of these install on my windows NT (4.0)
machine.  I click on the file, the machine pauses, and then the window
disappears without an error code or any remaining information!  Has this
happened to anyone else?

		Ron Timm
		there is an extra part which should not be in my e-mail.
		remove it to reach me
-