RE: To _USE_ or not to use InstallShield? WAS: Re: B19: InstallShield reports: "WinExec failed: return=20" after 99% completion

	[Andrew Dalgleish]
I use a .BAT + .SH to setup workstations.
The .SH does a "cat" to a .REG file then calls REGEDIT.
I use IS5 for work, and I think whatever you can do with IS5, you can do
with bash, and then some.
Cheers.

-