Turf Tek

5/13/984:44 PM

Greetings  Golf Enthusiast

Welcome, This mailing is being sent to you since you have shown an intrest in Golfing.  If you do not
which to be on this mailing list, please REPLY with the message REMOVE ME in the Subject line.
We will remove you within 24 hours.  Thank you.

                 RESEDENTIAL GOLF PUTTING GREEN

I would like to introduce to you Turf-Tek.  This is the ultimate practice facility.  A professional bent
grass green from 200 square feet to a 150 Yard par 3 (if you have the room).  It putts and holds
shots like tour greens.  The best news is they are MAINTENANCE FREE.  Our simulated grass
greens need no water, or mowing.  They are perfect as the centerpiece of your landscaping.  Set up
a Bar B Que and picnic tables and invite your golfing buddies over for a friendly putting round.
E-MAIL me what you would like with your name and address and I will send you a brochure and
price quotes.

Thank you for your time,

Paul Sanderson
Turf-Tek