Re: pipes and spawn

This strikes me, but I hope its only a mistake on your part :

Craig Setera wrote:

> int in[1], out[2];
> sprintf(args[1], "%d", in[1]);

Should be :
int i[2]
else how do you want to be able to access in[1] ?
and the call to pipe would corrupt something in memory if you give it a pointer to
one int only.

I hope this is it, if that was obvious, I have no other answer.
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :
Pour me répondre, veuillez enlever le Z de mon adresse.

-