Re: WIN32on UNIX?

On a couple of projects I have worked on we needed to access
Window's formated "HELP" *.hlp files on a UNIX system.
A company called Bristol Technologies has a product that we used.
It was fine for what we wanted.  Nothing special, but the windows help
"app" running under UNIX.

The also have a product that makes it easy to port apps from Windows
to UNIX.

They may have something that lets you run windows apps on UNIX, but
I don't know.  The URL is < Bristol Technology Inc. Home Page (hyperhelp) >.
I just tried it and it timed out.  I'm on their mailing list, so think they are still around.

HTH,
Patrick Steranka
steranka@steranka.com

-