Beginner's problem

in .bashrc, I put :
alias cls='cmd /c cls'

I created a simple script t.bh:
#!/bin/bash
cmd /c pause
alias
cmd /c pause

The cmd "alias" isnt' recognized, when I execute this script in making a
double-clic on this script.
But, if I make "alias" on a window command, after executing bash, it's ok !

I believe that my problem comes from the definition of the extension .bh

Thank you to help me

Amicalement,

	Emmanuël

Emmanuël Telle
	Mail: telle@inserm-adr.univ-mrs.fr
	Tél: 04 9182 7513
	Fax: 04 9141 4455
		INSERM - Administration Déléguée Régionale
		Campus de Luminy BP 172
		13276 Marseille Cedex 9