About the like-unix command "more"

Hi all,

First, is there any body who can tell me where I can find the like-unix
command "more"?
On bash cygwin32, we don't have it and it's very difficult to look at a
big output file.

Second, I use bash cygwin32 on a NT platform and also on Win95. Does any
body can tell me how to configure (like on NT) the command shell window
such as we get a vertical scrolling bar on it (not in the properties!)?

Thanks for all,
D. Cretel
-