Thanks for letting me stay.

Hi  mate,
this is just a little note to say thankyou for allowing me to stay the night.
I am sorry we didnt get to spend any quality time.
Please go to my web site if you like www.heartfelt.asn.au
I put my email in your address book.
All my friends and I have ICQ from marriblis. if you search for it and install it we can chat when ever we are on line.
must go.. my ride has just arrived

Your brother in arms
David Evans