Re: lseek past EOF doesn't append zeros under Windows 95

On Fri, Jul 10, 1998 at 06:42:25PM -0400, Vince Del Vecchio wrote:
[...]
> Is there someone to complain to about the fact that searching the
> archives (using http://www.cygnus.com/htdig/searchgnuwin32.html) for
> "lseek" doesn't find this recent thread ("lseek past EOF doesn't append
> zeros under Windows 95")?
[...]

Sorry about that.  Someone here is going to replace htdig with another
search engine in the future.  I've (just) updated the databases
manually and will try to do so again if the new one isn't up before
too long...

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com