Re: WINDRES alternative for egcs Mingw32 on Win95

In message <Pine.SUN.3.93.980717095438.27332A-100000@modi.xraylith.wisc.
edu>, Mumit Khan <khan@xraylith.wisc.edu> writes
>Douglas, why not just use the cygwin32 version? All you need is windres
>and cygwinb19.dll, right? (of course I haven't personally tested this,
>so don't know for sure).
Tried it.
First checked windres worked OK on full cygwin32 installation.
Then replaced Mingw32 windres with cygwin32 windres and cygwinb19.dll
... same problem, rc file dumped to screen.
As far as I can make out, its the Mingw32 cpp.exe thats the common
factor here.

--
Douglas

-