Any supports for internationalization, resource bundle, or like AIX' message facility?

Dear gnu-win32 stuffs and mailing list users:

Nice to meet you.
First thanks very much for all who have contributed to provide such a great
tool.  We are to migrate a project from AIX to NT, and will buy a gnu-win32's
redistribute license for the final products.  It all seems work smoothly.

However, does anybody know if there is any supports in gnu-win32 for
internationalization?
The application requires display messages of different languages according to
the different Locale set up.
In AIX version, we use AIX' message facility(for instance, commands like
gencat, catopen, catclose, catgets);
In Java version, we use resource bundles.
Both can separate messages displayed by the application from the application
itself.
But we cannot find something similar in gnu-win32.  Can somebody give us any
hints?

We are happy to see any help or suggestions, or just prove us wrong.
Thanks a lot in advance,

Sincerely Yours,

Engineering Solution Development No.3, ITS, IBM Japan
1623-14, Shimotsuruma,
Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken 242-8502, Japan
Tel (O): 81-462-73-4783