Re: CD-based distribution (was Another website....)

I'd like to see similar, with separable packages - separably
installable. I don't want emacs or Xemacs. I don't care if RPM is used,
but something like it might be nice. I like the slackware distributions
myself. YMMV.

--
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                    Electronic Commerce Division