Re: EGCS-Mingw32/DirectX Update

Hi folks,

	I've been using the EGCS-Mingw32 toolset, and am wondering
what the current status of it is...has Mingw32 been included in the
1.0.3a release of the toolset?

	I'm not working on developing the EGCS toolset, but have been
using EGCS-Mingw32 for some native DX3 development.

	Does EGCS 1.0.3a support native windows development?  I
can't remember there being any specific statements re: EGCS in
terms of native windows apps.

	Thanks for your time in replying...

	Peace,

		Paul G.